Thursday 21 November 2013

Christmas Roses



Good morning, hope the weather is not to wet wherever you are, it is a lovely sunny day her in Leicester.


 I would like to show you my finished flower spray, I have mentioned that I was attending
a course on Sugar Craft flowers over 3 Mondays, well this week was my last day and I got to dust all the leaves on the Ivy and Holly and put the Christmas Roses together.

This is the end result! the leaves are so real looking and I really enjoyed painting them and wiring them all together.

I am so chuffed with how it turned out and now want to make some more, not sure what I will do with them all though!!!



Thank you for looking, and back with a card post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx