Friday 1 November 2013

Megan


I made this card using a digi image from Digi Stamp Boutique called Megan,
I have coloured her with pro markers and the papers are from a 6 x 6 pad Believe by Prima
The card base I made from Buff card from Paper mill Direct
The flower is from memory box called Fabulous Phlox
The Butterfly is from a Martha Stewart punch
The sentiment is computer generated.




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Many thanks for taking the time to look.

3 comments:

  1. So sweet and pretty! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful papers! cute little girl, love your card! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just so darn sweet! I just love this! Thank you for joining us this week at Fluttery By Wednesdays. We hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Flutter By Wednesday's DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx