Wednesday 13 November 2013

Peace & Joy




Today I have made a Clean and Simple card using a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs. Included in the price is this coloured image and a B&W both also come with or without a sentiment.

I have used the coloured version and printed it twice, I then cut out the baubles and mounted them onto foam pads. I have added a touch of stickles glitter to the branch, added a sentiment and some gems, easy!

I have used Linen card from Paper mill direct.

for the base layer I have used a 6 x 6 snowflake embossalicious embossing folder from crafters companion

The sentiment is a digi from Pink Peticoat

Gems are from Stash





I am entering this into the following challenges




3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, such a beautiful image and a really effective CAS design
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are awesome for these ornaments. Just absolutely beautiful. Love this layout...fabulous card. Another one I'd like to try and make. :) Hugs, Gail L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx