Good morning to you all.
Last night I sat down to colour this gorgeous Poppy digi image from Justinklined, and thought it would look fab on a candle. I have seen loads of these that other people have done but I have never attempted one myself, so I found out the instruction and got started.
Has this was a digi image I had to print it onto the tissue paper, and after several attempts, lots of cussing, and managing to clog up my printer with tissue paper I finally managed to print out a usable image!!
I coloured it with Promarkers, and then followed the instructions to melt it onto the candle.
I am very pleased with my first attempt and could not believe how easy it was.
I have added some green satin ribbon and cream lace from my stash and thats it all done!
I will be back later today with a card using the same image( hopefully)
Thank you for visiting.