Sunday 31 August 2014

Christmas


Good afternoon ....... 

My card today is one I have made for this months LOV challenge - Christmas in August!
I need to crack on making some Christmas cards so thought this might spur me on, but it is difficult to think about Christmas when the weather is so sunny.
 For the card I have used an image from the LOV new XL art pads, I have added some glamour dust and die cut the image using a blueprint die.
The papers are from Nit Wits called Polar Pals and I have used a mixture of Die namics blueprint dies 
for the layout.
Sentiment is from Craftwork cards and the snowflakes are Xcut punches.




Thanks for visiting


I am entering this into the following challenge




post signature

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful Christmas card, such a sweet image! Love the papers too. Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx