Saturday, 13 September 2014

Christmas tweetings


Morning 

This is a very quick post as I am off to work in about 30 mins, 
I have got a CAS Christmas card to show you today, the image is a freebie from Digi Stamp Boutique, I coloured it with promarkers.
I used a circle die from a Blueprints set to cut the appature and printed my robin on the circle I cut out, then mounted the front onto foam pads adding some twine.
I have used glamour dust on the ear muffs.


Thank you for visiting

I am entering this card into the following challenge

post signature

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Gail. The image is adorable and I love your CAS design
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable!
    Thanks for playing along at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card! Love the gold stitching around the window!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and I love the twine and added sparkle!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx