Tuesday 9 December 2014

Happy Anniversary


Hello everyone......
Hope you have all finished your christmas cards?  I started to tidy away my christmas papers and stamps and then found that I needed a few more quick cards for work!

I have had a little break though and made this anniversary card for my Mother in law, she just adores elephants so thought this image from Digi Stamp Boutique would be perfect for their wedding anniversary on Boxing day
I have coloured the image with pro markers, and used some digi papers from Nit Wits, for the layout of the card I have used a Blue print die set and the sentiment is from Pink peticoat.
I have added some butterflies from a Martha Stewart punch.


Thats all for now, but hopefully I will now most of my christmas cards are done I can get back to blogging more often.


I am entering this card into the following challenge




post signature
hugs xxx

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and pretty card Gail, these little Ellies are adorable and the design is so pretty! Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful - I love the pretty paper and butterflies, and of course the cute elephants!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx