Wednesday 4 February 2015

Creative moments


Good morning...

It's time for another challenge Creative Moments this fortnight the theme is:

Love

For this challenge I was given this image called Celtic Hearts from 
Poppyseed Designs.  I was a bit out of my comfort zone for this image, but decided to keep it CAS so that the image was the focal point, I have coloured the hearts with promarkers and used some black and red card for matting, the layout is from a die namics blueprint set 11.  The sentiment is from the Happy Heart Sentiment set from Pink Petticoat.


Thanks for visiting, do go and visit the rest of the DT to see what they have created.

post signature






4 comments:

  1. Great CAS card and I would be the same with this image, you have done it justice, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful CAS card Gail!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning sweetie, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly CAS and fabulous Gail!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx