Thursday 12 March 2015

Flowers



Hello again...

I know you don't see me for days and then I post twice in one day!!

I just thought that I would share with you a card I made using some free stamps from a magazine.
It is not very often that I buy magazines let alone use the stamps, but when I say these flowers in a recent copy of Papercraft essentials I thought I would treat myself.

I have stamped them onto white card and added a pearl to the centre and some sequins, the sentiment is from the set and I added a little bit of button twine for a bow.
I mounted the white onto some green card.

Got to rush now because I am of to the theatre to see Adrian Mole.  

will be back tomorrow to visit you all.




6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Gail, love those tiny flowers!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super stylish card Gail - love it.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! Coming here to let you know you've added sparkle to my day has added even MORE sparkle in seeing your pretty, vibrant sprigs of flowers! Sounds like buying the magazine was a fabulous investment!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers! Love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gail
    Love the vibrant pinks. Makes for a lovely cheerful card.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunning creation, I love those beautiful flowers and colours!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx