Sunday 4 October 2015

Christmas Sparkle





Good evening ......... Today is the start of a new weekly challenge over at Christmas Card Challenges and this week we have a colour challenge for you.



I thought I would make a shaker card using some sequins that I had in my stash in the same colours.
The ornament die cut is from sizzix.  I picked up the glitter card at a recent visit to Hobby Craft.  The word Sparkle is from a Wplus9 die and I cut from glitter card and funky foam.  The little bow is a memory box die and I added a very thin strip of glitter card to make the string.
I stamped christmas sentiment in silver.



5 comments:

  1. Fab shaker Gail, love your design, a great idea!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! Beautiful card Gail. LOVE the mix of purple sequins ... so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail
    What a superb example of a shaker card. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous shaker card! I'm inspired to CASE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx