Sunday 31 January 2016

A little Hello



Hope you are all having a lovely week end. I actually have a day to myself because the other half as gone to a Military Show over in Warwick so lots of crafty time for me..


This week the challenge at Less is More is DOWN UNDER.

I don't have any Australian stamps so thinking out the box I decided to go for under the sea.

This is a stamp that I have had a long time and I can not even tell you what make it is, although I do have 4 or 5 stamps of cats and dogs with some sentiments, not sure why I have never used it because its just so cute.

I have coloured the image with some promarkers and added a little glitter gel pen to the orange fishes before sponging some soft sky ink around to create the background sea. I added a frame made using some die namic dies and then added my sentiment which is from the same set of stamps.

As I have used my promarkers I am linking up to the current challenge over at 



13 comments:

  1. What a fun card Gail and I love your watery background! Great job on the frame -it is cut so crisply that I thought it was a purchased one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gail: Yup, this challenge was fun, I love your UNDER THE SEA little cat, very clever indeed. And you are right, this image is so darn cute.
    Thank you for sharing at the gallery.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you framed the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - the simplicity of it really works. thanks for joining the challenge at I Love Promarkers. Good Luck, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun take on our theme Gail! Super frame for your scene
    Thank you for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image and a clever interpretation of the challenge Gail. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant cas card...fab image
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Passion for Promarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gail. Adorable card and great take on the challenge theme. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card Gail. I love the fun image you've used and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP for our 'clean & simple' challenge. Hugs, Denise (I apologise for my late comment) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant idea Gail and I just love this image!
    Fabulous
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun, classy and cute take on our down under challenge.
    Love the image and colours and a perfectly CAS creation.
    thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that kitty image and those bright pops of orange from your fish. Love that wide frame too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx