Friday 21 July 2017

30th Birthday



This is the card that I made for my sons 30th Birthday recently.  When I saw this weeks challenge over at MAWTT was age as a focal point I thought this fit the bill. 
I am also going to enter the challenge over at crafty cardmakers lots of layers

I created a card base in Basic Grey card stock, slightly larger than I would normally at 5 x 7 inch, then added a panel of Delightful Dijon card stock. The DSP is from Urban Underground.
I have used bits from lots of different stamp set including Layering Ovals, Number of Years for the banner, Birthday Bright for the sentiment and balloon celebration for the 2 Delightful Dijon balloons.
The numbers were die cut in black glimmer card, and I added some gold stars to decorate.
I have stamped Happy Birthday on the inside but forgot to take a picture.




3 comments:

  1. Looks fab Gail, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, ideal for our ‘Lots Of Layers’ Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers

    Thank you for joining us

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx