Sunday 23 July 2017

Hello



I have another card to share using the new Oh So Eclectic stamp set from Stampin Up, this time I have also used the matching die set for my flower. Working away from friends and family for 8 months I get through a lot of Hello cards when keeping in touch, so always like to have a little stock ready for use.

I have used the colours from this weeks challenge over at 




I started by die cutting a stitched rectangle and then stamped in each of the three colours.  The night of navy I stamped off twice before adding it because I felt it was a little bit dark against the other lighter colours.
The flower was die cut from night of navy card stock and I mounted the panel onto a pink card base.



4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet, simple, and pretty use of our challenge colors! Thanks for making CC&S part of your crafting time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. I like the elegant lines of the die cut and how the stamping peeks through it. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card and wonderful use of the challenge colours. Thanks so much for joining in on the challenge at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx