Tuesday 8 August 2017

thanks a bunch

This month the challenge over at The Flower Challenge blog is to use flower stamps to create your background.

The Beautiful Bouquet stamp set from stampin up is ideal for this with all the different shapes and size of flowers.


I created a piece of card stock using the flower stamps using Lemon Lime Twist, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Night of Navy and Bermuda Bay ink pads
I stamped some extra flowers to cut out with the co co ordinating die set.



I used a stitched rectangle die to cut my panel and added a strip of Lemon Lime Twist card stock.
The sentiment is from the stamp set and I used the layering circles and stitched shapes dies.
I added three die cut flowers to finish off.





3 comments:

  1. Such a bright and beautiful card here Gail! just love all your pretty flowers and great colour combo. Thank you for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Gail, love the flowers and the colour choices. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail

    A really lovely finished card.

    I love your colour choices very much .. .. a great background!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx