Thursday 10 August 2017

Welcome little one





I have two more cards to share using the A Little Wild stamp set from Stampin Up.  This time I have used the elephant stamp to create 2 new baby cards.

Firstly I created a pink pirouette card base, stamped the elephant and coloured with watercolour pencils before die cutting with a stitched circle die, and I cut off a little bit along one side before mounting onto the front of the card with dimensionals. I added some white thick twine and my sentiment from the same stamp set.
The second card base is in soft sky and I added a snippet of DSP before adding my elephant die cut. I again added some twine and my sentiment stamped in soft sky.


I have followed the sketch over at this weeks CAS colours & sketches challenge blog


and this weeks challenge at Addicted to stamps and more


7 comments:

  1. Both cards are wonderful! I love your coloring of the elephant! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verrry cute! Lovely pair of cards x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful duo and perfect new baby cards, loving the polka dot DP on the second card. Great use of the sketch & thanks so much for joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of this week's sketch on both cards, Gail. I am a sucker for polka dots, so the second card caught my eye!! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at CC&S. Warmly, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinking cute, thanks for playing along at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, what sweet little elephants! :) Thanks for sharing your darling cards with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely cards!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx