Thursday 11 June 2015

Moving along with the Times


Hello ......... 

This week it is my turn to host the challenge at Moving along with the times, and the theme this week is 

To the Happy Couple

You can create a wedding, engagement or anniversary card for example.
I decided to make a wedding card as I have a couple of weddings coming up in the next couple of months/

I used a digi image from Digi Stamp Boutique and just coloured a few bits with my promarkers, I then added some glamour dust to the dress and veil.
The paper is from Pink Petticoat and I used a die namics blue print die to create a frame.
The sequins are from Lucy's Cards folksy shop and she as some gorgeous colours and packs of sequins which you can find HERE
The sentiment is a stamp from Stampin up and the flower is a punch from Stampin up

look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations.


9 comments:

  1. A fabulous wedding card hon...... love the cute image and how you used it!

    Hugs
    Chrristine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gail but I think you have your ntro mixed up, Creative Moments xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, I was doing two posts at the same time lol x

      Delete
  3. Ah this is so sweet, what a great card, Love the wee couple in the shaker card, it looks ace. Thanks for being our hostess this week, Great theme, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab design for a wedding card, ages since I've done a shaker card, but they are do sweet! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the theme Gail,
    Love your image too! I use it a lot. I'm liking your sentiment as well
    Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely Gail, wonderful work!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gail
    Great choice of theme, especially as I had one made lol!
    Love your shaker version, just fab!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic idea to make a confetti shaker on a wedding card Gail Genius IMHO, and such a cute image.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx