Tuesday 29 October 2013

Busy week

What a busy week it was last week!  Out for lunch in Rugely on Monday for  Kev's mum's 80th birthday, we had a lovely meal and caught up with relatives from Wales that we had not seen for a few years.

I then worked another week of nights at Leicester which was very busy, I did at times wonder why I was there, but just kept telling myself they money's good and I am not doing any more after December, I could then have all Dec and Jan at home, bliss.

Well I finally made my Sloe Gin I have got 11/2 litres in the back of the cupboard, should be ready for New Year.

























Thats it for now, I will post some pics of the halloween goodie bags that I have made for Courtney, Morgan and Lacey.  I have also made some small ones for next door.

I will be very busy over the next few days finishing off a wedding cake that I have made for a Friends wedding on Saturday 2nd November, will post some pics after the wedding.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx