Tuesday 28 January 2014

Clean and Simple



just a quick post today to show you a valentine card that I have made following the sketch over at 
Less is More


I have used a 5 x 7 card blank that I bought from a local craft show last year.

The papers are from my stash, i love the little bugs carrying the letters, It was part of an A4 pad that I think is from do-crafts a couple of years ago.

The Heart is a sizzix die called Primative hearts and I cut it 3 times and glued them together, I then added some button twine around it.

the sentiment is computer generated and I think the font is Abbyline.


I am entering this card into the following challeng




post signature

thanks for looking x

7 comments:

  1. Fab design and love the cute ladybirds... lovely card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card !!
    Did you read this blog post http://ladybugcraftsink.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/new-release-birthday-candy-and-card.html - you will be VERY surprised ;0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for this information Susan, I have contacted Ladybug crafts. I was very surprised!

      Delete
  3. Great card, love the heart and those bugs are so cute!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super, I love your colour choices!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Valentine's card Gail...Kraft cs does it for me every time...makes me go weak at the knees lol. Of course it's extra special because of the ladybugs :-D Thanks for joining in our CAS challenge at LCI. Hope my birfday candy arrived safely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks kerry, yes I recieved my gorgeous parcel, thank you so much xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx