Monday 26 May 2014

Twins


I made this card a few week ago when my friend had twin girls, I just have not had time to post it with all that's been going on.

The image is from LOV and I have coloured it with promarkers. The roses and seam binding are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The border is a punch from tonic studio.
The pearls are all from Hobby House 
The papers were from my scrap box and I do not know where they are from.
Buff card is from Paper mill direct.



thank you for visiting.

post signature
 I am entering this card into the following challenges

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Gail. I love the cute image, beautiful soft colouring and pretty detailing too.
    I am pleased you daughter seems to be improving, I hope you have some answers soon.
    Take care, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Gail and so pretty in pink. Gorgeous detail and such fab colouring too! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring ,cute image and a elegant card design ,thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love ProMarkers this week .Good luck!
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful! I love the cute image and your embellishments look so pretty.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx