Friday 15 August 2014

Wedding card



This is a card that I was asked to make by a friend.  She wanted a CAS wedding card using browns.

I have used an image from LOV and coloured the hair and skin with pro markers.
The embossing folder is by Creative expressions.  
The swirls are from a die by Cheery Lynn.
I have added some glamour dust around the veil but it is not showing up in the picture.
The Ivory Linen card is from Papermill Direct and I mounted the image onto Buff card.

Thanks for visiting





post signature
XXX

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Gail and I really like the embossing folder used, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty Gail, beautiful colouring and embossing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the embossing in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful CAS design - such elegant embossing and I love the gorgeous flourish.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx