Tuesday 2 December 2014

Christmas Card

Hello ......

For my card today I have used another of the pre coloured images from LOV, these were bought last christmas and are no longer available which is such a shame because they are coloured beautifully by Bev Rochester.
I have used an embossilicous folder from crafters companion for the background and die cut 2 pink borders.  The layered snowflake is from a x cut punch.  I have added lots of glamour dust and a sentiment from craftwork cards.


I am entering this card into the following challenges


post signature

3 comments:

  1. What a great Christmas Card!! Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty Christmas card - I love the snowy texture you've added to this beautiful image. Gorgeous embossing too! Hope you are well and having a great weekend :)
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous design - lovely textures and such a cute image :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx