Thursday 19 February 2015

Daffodils

Hello.....

Well I don't know about everyone else but we have a gorgeous day we had yesterday.  I took the dog out for a lovely long walk over the fields, did a bit of spring cleaning and stripped all the beds and managed to get the washing out on the line and dry!!

I then found some time to make this card featuring a daffodil image from Just Inklinned.  These flowers always remind me that spring is on its way,
I have coloured them with promarkers and fussy cut out before mounting onto card with some foam pads.

I will try to get to visit you all later, I have been absent for a few days due to my internet packing in! On Saturday night the router stopped working and sky informed me that I would need a new one, so I had to wait for it to be delivered and then I was catching up with some DT work.













5 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie, I just love this creation so much :0))) hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I love Spring cards and this one is gorgeous :)
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this design Gail, gorgeous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have been busy Gail - it's amazing the difference a bit of sunshine makes - I've been over the fields and far away with my dog today too, it really blows the cobwebs away - I love your pretty card - two of my favourite things floral cards and justinklined images - gorgeous! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gail
    A beautiful representation of Spring. Love the daffodils.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx