Monday 30 March 2015

Puppy Love


hello to you all, hope you are well. 
 Firstly I must appologise for being such a bad blogger lately, time just seem to run away with me and i can hardly believe that it will soon be the first of April, I really don't know where this year is going!!

Anyway onto my card.
I have used a cute little stamp from Penny Black's cool chicks set, and stamped straight onto my card base, I coloured this last week when we were away in the caravan so used my pencils for a change.
(i don't take promarkers because they take up to much room)

I wanted to keep it very CAS so just added some little paw prints and then added a black line with a fine markers.



the current challenge at Addicted to CAS is CUTE, and I think that this card fits the bill.

I am entering this into the following challenges



7 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card Gail, know what you mean about time, I can hardly believe we are nearly in April.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation in gorgeous colours, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Gail. Love that little girls and sweet puppy. Great design with the added border. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card and perfect for the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, the image is really sweet and looks perfect with your CAS design. I love those cute paw prints! Sorry I've been a bad blogger too, there's not enough hours in the day!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gail
    Fab CAS card. Great colouring with the pencils.
    You're preaching to the converted with the time thing. Don't know where mines gone recently lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx