Tuesday 25 September 2018

One Layer Floral


Hello, well I have finally managed to get my card blogged.  Last week we had gale force winds here in North Wales and this week, we have some lovely autumnal sunshine.

The challenge over at Less is More is One layer floral 






I have used the floral image from Blended Seasons stamp set, coloured with markers.
I have had a go at faux sentiment strips demonstrated by Jennifer McGuire here.
still not any where near as good as Jennifer Mcguire, she does make techniques look so easy, but I am pleased with it for my first attempt.




2 comments:

  1. Delightful make and such pretty colours too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the faux sentiment strip -I have never tried this and I have to give it a go, what a fun technique! Your results look very good to me. Beautiful coloring and CAS feel too! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More and I hope to see you playing along our current CASE the Guest Designer challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx