I am sooooooooo excited this is the very first Happy Little Stamper Christmas Challenge, and I am so proud to be part of the DT.
Each month on the 5th, there will be a new Christmas Challenge and a word for you to use on your projects.
here are the rules for all the challenges
1. Your creation MUST be Christmas related. You MUST use the word we provide on your project.
2. Link back to your blog post and not your entire blog
3. Provide a link to HLS in your blog post
4. You may enter as many times as you like but each entry must be different
5. You may enter as many other challenges as you like
6. Have fun!
To make the card for my tree I started by putting some distress inks onto my craft mat and spritzing with some shimmer spray, before pressing some watercolour card into the inks then allowed to dry before stamping a tree using a stamp from Clearly Besotted Merry Little Christmas set, and die cutting it out. I created the frame using a square die from spellbinders.
I went over all the lines in a glitter pen but it is not showing up in the picture which is a shame because it give the tree a lovely shimmer.
The sentiment is from a LOTV set and I have heat embossed in silver.
There rest of the DT have some wonderful creations to inspire, and you can find the link HERE