Sunday 5 July 2015

Christmas Card Challenge week 31



Hello and welcome to a new challenge over at Christmas Card Challenges.

Hope you have all been enjoying this lovely hot weather, I certainly have although it is not good for crafting as my craft room gets so hot and I have to draw the blinds to keep the sun out and then there is not enough daylight!!

Anyway onto the challenge

This week we have a colour challenge for you, and we would love you to create a card using these colours. 



I have used some stamps from inkylicious for this card, first stamping the buildings in black ink and then used a light grey Promarker to colour the sky.  I was going to use an ink pad and sponge but I could not find the right colour grey. Think it gives it a snowy look.
I then stamped my reindeer in black ink.  The sparkle trail is a stamp from the same set which i masked off some of it and then stamped in versamark before heat embossing in clear powder.

I have also gone over the buildings in clear Wink of Stella but you can not see it very well in the picture.





3 comments:

  1. You've used the perfect stamps for this color challenge Gail. I love the silhouette look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail
    You can pick up the sparkle from the WoS.
    Its a fab scene.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx