Saturday 6 September 2014

Back to School

Hello...

This is a card I have made for a friend who is going back to school (well college anyway), and thought this image would be perfect for her.

The stamp is a digital for Digi Stamp Boutique, and I have coloured it with ProMarkers and flex markers.
I have used Blueprint dies for the layout and the papers are from Simple Stories in a 6 x 6 pad, I have had these ages in my stash and not used them, not sure why because there are some gorgeous papers in the pack.
The flower and leaves are from a Blueprint die set and the twine is from The Ribbon Girl.

That's all for now but I will be back later to visit your Blogs and see what you have been up to.


I am entering this card into the following challenge



post signature

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Gail. I love the cute image, pretty papers and fabulous layout too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Gail, love the image and gorgeous details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image, and your papers and design are so pretty... fab card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brillinat card Gail! I love every litttle detail on it!
    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours here! THey are so warm and rich. Perfect for the fall and the time when you go back to school again. Really great! Thanks for playing with us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww she so sweet Gail! such a beautiful card
    Thank you for playing along with us over on the pfp challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image and great colour choices. The flower is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with our 'Back to School' challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, I love those papers and the flower looks stunning!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card, so sweet. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at PFP.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx