Tuesday 16 September 2014

Born to be Wild



Morning to you all ..........

Todays card is a last minute entry for the current challenge over at Passion for Promarkers, I should have posted this yesterday afternoon but we had some visitors so was unable to get into my craft room.

I have used a digi image from Funky Kits and coloured it with Pro markers and Flex markers, then cut around the edges.
I have used a die namics blue print die for my layout and the sentiment is part of an image from Just inklined.

I will be back later for a look at your blogs




post signature
I am entering this card into the following challenge

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us at PASSION FOR PROMARKERS this week & the very best of luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, what a fantastic image and design! The papers look perfect too.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx