Monday 5 January 2015

winter wonderland


Evening everyone, 
I am still trying to sort out my Christmas and winter stamps, I have a few birthdays coming up this month so really should get started on those, lol

This week challenge at Winter Wonderland is favourite colour combo and one of my favourite is red with buff/craft card
For my card today I have used one of my favourite LOTV Winter stamps. I think it's so cute with the little penguin.  I have coloured it with Distress Inks, and added lots of glamour dust.  I have used some dies from the die namics blueprint 14, the tag is from LOTV




close up of image


I am entering this card into the following challenges



post signature

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable! That little bear and penguin......so cute! Love the colors too! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love this image :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail.... just dropping by to say thank you for the lovely comments you leave on my blog! And now I've found yours.... WOW... your colouring is fabulous and I love your style and designs!! I've joined as a follower and will pop by often now!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine, I love visiting your blog for inspiration.

      Delete
  4. Love the red and kraft combo! Those little critters are adorable. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute - amazing coloring! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just adorable! Great coloring and layout!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Just Us Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous, as always! I really love red and Kraft too - they look brilliant together on your beautiful card.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card, such a sweet image.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Winter Wonderland.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning sweetie, this gorgeous, have a great day, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx