Wednesday 8 April 2015

Carrot Cart


Good morning...........it looks like it is going to be another sunny day here.  I have got my 9 year old niece coming to stay for 2 nights, so I hope this lovely weather lasts.

My card today is a little Easter card I made using a Whimsie Doodles image Carrot Cart available HERE. and the lovely bright colours make me think of spring!!

I have coloured the image with pencils for a change, and then masked off my image and created the sky with some distress ink.

I have used the following dies 

Blueprints 20 - die namics
sunshine - lil inkers
picket fence - doohickeys
green hill - snow drift die from die namics


I am entering this card into the following challenges



9 comments:

  1. Gail, your visits to my blog bring a smile to my face! Thank you! How adorable your card is, with the sweet bunny filling up his cart with carrots and eggs, and the accompanying chick passenger! Sweetness,+++. Your colouring...oh my! Impressive!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Gail, such a delightful image coloured so beautifully.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really fun bright and happy card Gail, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and beautiful easter creation.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabbie little scene Gail... and a gorgeous card! That little chick is certainly the boss by the looks of it!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gail this is really sweet card, love the little scene you have created xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab Easter creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! This is such a cute scene and fun design - love it!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx