Thursday 30 April 2015

Moving along with the times DT


This week the challenge from Team A is a recipe

Add 1 Digi Image to 2 Pattered Papers, Add 3 Embellishments and finally a touch of Glitter. This will make the Perfect card :)

Last Month I was invited as GDT member for April and this is one of the four cards 
I created for them.

 I have used a gorgeous new digi image from Whimsie Doodles which is available here
I coloured using my promarkers and used some papers from a doodlebug pad sugar shoppe.  I have inked around the edges with some marigold distress ink, the border die is from tonic studio and sentiment from LOTV.
I added 3 enamel dots for the 3 embellishments and added 2 die cut flowers.
I have added some glossy accents to the centre of the flower and then covered it in glitter.

I think I have added all the ingredients to make the perfect card!


I am entering the following challenge


8 comments:

  1. Ahhh Gail this is so sweet, what a great card, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gail, I love the cute image and beautiful colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute bear Gail and a gorgeous card. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous creation in a lovely colour scheme! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Late this week with both my post and comments, where do the week's go?
    I agree your card is perfect
    Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet teddy. Thanks for joining in with the Cute Critters challenge over at Creative Inspirations!
    CraftyNatalie {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a supercute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at I Love ProMarkers. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx