Sunday 25 October 2015

Happy Little Stampers Blog Hop








Welcome to my blog! 

Happy Little Stampers have released their second set of stamps, and to celebrate they are having a blog hog!  

Comment on the HLS blog, and then continue on to each Designer. You must comment on all the blogs in the hop to be eligible for prizes.

You should have come to me from LesLee blog. If you got lost, don't despair. Just start back at the Happy Little Stampers blog.

The blog hop will run for one week giving you enough time to hop through and check out what the designers will be creating.

The prizes

GRAND PRIZE

One lucky commenter (selected randomly) will win  a Gift Certificate of AUD$50 to spend in the Happy Little Stampers store.


MINOR PRIZES

Four lucky commenters (selected randomly) will win a mystery prize

Onto my cards.....  I had 3 of the new stamp sets to play with and this is what I have created for you

My first card uses the Thinking of You set.  I started of by stamping the word stamp onto ivory card using some Melon Mambo ink, and then die cut with a stitched rectangle, the butterfly stamp is from my stash,  (Happy Little Stampers have a fabulous little set of butterflies). I stamped it in Pacific Point ink and then fussy cut out.  I used a blender ben to colour in using Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise ink.  I love the font of this sentiments and think I will be using it lots!! i stamped it in Pacific Point.  I used some foam pads to mount the panel onto my card base.

My next card uses the same Thinking of You set and I have used memento Rich Cocoa ink for all the stamps. I created a little frame using stitched rectangle dies and then popped the little panel up with foam pads.  I added a little butterfly and sentiment all from the same set.


This is the 3rd card using the Thinking of You set, I have again stamped in memento Rich Cocoa I die cut both panels with a stitched rectangle die and mounted the Thanks onto my card with some foam pads.


I have used the Mix Mash set for this card.  I started off with a panel created with brusho's and then randomly stamped the circle stamps all over with some versa mark ink before brushing over some Perfect Pearls to create a bit of Bokeh effect.  The sentiment is from the same set.


For my next two cards I have used the Birthday Friends set.
For the first card I have used the little elephant stamp and added a balloon.  I coloured the image using promarkers and added a sentiment from the Mix Mash set. 


I have used the cute little hippo stamp and again coloured with promakers.  The sentiment is from the same set.  I used some Pacific Point ink for the banner and also for under the hippo's feet.



I hope I have inspired you today with my cards. The designers and I have had so much fun playing with these stamps! Next you need to hop on over to  
Carol Steadmans blog. 

58 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Gail. You really rocked the Thinking of You set! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, love your creations, Gail. The blue bokeh card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are Awesome!
    So graceful and and cute cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my you have been busy Gail and come up with a great collection of cards. I particularly love the last one with the banner going over the edges of the little panel - such a great design!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet cards. I love the first "thinking of you" card the best - love that splash of color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab selection of cards, I particularly love the first three using the sentiment stamps.
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic set of cards Gail. Great job showcasing the new stamps! Espeically love the hippo card at the end ... it's the look on his face that makes me smile. Love it paired with that beautiful blue. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how versatile all of the cards are from sympathy to heartfelt birthday wishes... That bokeh background takes the cake though!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous collection of cards Gail ..... love how you've created the bokeh effect xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness you've been busy Gail, what a lot of wonderful cards!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous selection of card Gail, love the thinking of you ones and the gorgeous brusho background on the fourth one. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous cards, Gail! Aren't the fonts in that thanks set amazing? Great inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful group of cards you created. Love all the different styles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've been busy Gail. I like your cards using the Thinking of you set.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful selection, Gail, from elegant to whimsical and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous cards - I love the variety - great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the CAS cards, especially the one with the butterfly and the text. great new stamps

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweetest creations, love how you used Thinking of you set in your elegant and beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A great collection of card you have created and such a cute hippo!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the way you used the script stamp on three of your cards - you've given me great inspiration for using that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful ideas and beautiful inking too! Love these colors!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning set of cards, adore how you have used the text stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous inspiration, so varied and so creative. What a great 2nd release x

    ReplyDelete
  24. So lovely cards! Thank you for sharing. Creative regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute cards Gail!!! I really love that little elephant! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aaaaahhhh, CAS Perfection Gail on all your cards :-) Your samples are perfect examples of way to use these 3 new very versatile and fun sets. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the hippo card.

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are great, Gail! the blue on your bokeh birthday card has a metallic sheen that I have fallen in love with!

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my! You've gone above-and-beyond inspiring with this fantastic array of cards! So gorgeous...you've showcased these new releases wonderfully. Now I need them allllllll!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your cards are very beautiful. Thanks for the great inspiration.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the butterfly very much on your card, it is very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Looks like you've had a blast playing with these stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fabulous cards, Gail! Little elephant is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  34. The circle,set of stamps is perfect for the bokeh effect.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Loving the variety of approaches you used to make these beautiful cards; they do a wonderful job of showcasing the new release of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  36. A wonderful array of card showing off the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovely use of the new stamp sets, Gail. Thank-you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great collection of cards! elegant, cool and then cute!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the earlier butterflies set you used -- I have a thing for butterflies. Like how you used the word stamp from the Thinking of You new set.

    ReplyDelete
  40. your cards are very elegant! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love your cards whatever they are: funny or classy!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Adorable cards! Great use of the stamps sets!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Gorgeous cards, great stamp release, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  44. A brilliant showcase of the sets Gail, starts off with the superb sophisticated and classy sentiments then just sheer stinking cuteness! Love them all and well done. x

    ReplyDelete
  45. Your "Thinking of You" cards are elegant! Wonderful colouring on the next card, and the others are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Beautiful and cute are the best words for your cards. Love them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Absolutely gorgeous cards, loved them all.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Nice cards. I really like the first butterfly one.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Beautiful ideas and beautiful inking too! Love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  50. wow! so much inspiration here. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  51. A stunning array of cards from calm through to brilliant! How #awesome is the Bokeh card? Simplicity with WOW! Thank you Gail for your inspiration and for the need of a few new stamp sets. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Lovely elegant cards - I keep seeing more reasons for 'needing' these stamps. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  53. The first one is stunning and then there is that little elephant again. They are all lovely though.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Beautiful, elegant and fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oh I just love all these sets..And what you and your design team with them are amazing.. Your hippo image is just too cute..

    ReplyDelete
  56. What a wonderful assortment of inspirational cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx