Tuesday 21 August 2018

CAS Fruit basket


Good morning from a damp north Wales.  The last few days here have been very misty and damp, we can hardly see the mountains from the office window.  Has we not been doing much outside work I have took the opportunity to do a little crafting.

I have had a little play with the now retired fruit basket stamp and punch set from Stampin Up.
I have combined the current challenge over at the Paper Players  CAS Fruit, and I have used the sketch from the current challenge over at Less is More




  




The squares were die cut using the Layered squares framelits from Stampin Up from whisper white and lemon lime zest card stock.  I then stamped two pears using Lemon Lime Twist ink and soft suede for the stalks before punching out with the coordinating punch.
I added 3 white pears to the other squares.
The sentiment is from the same set and stamped in soft suede


5 comments:

  1. Very sweet and very clean. There's nothing like a good pun! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Rain is great for crafting time - love your punny card Gail, perfectly fitting for both challenges. Thank you for joining us over at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulously CAS card, Gail! I love how the pears are green in only one of the squares, and also the punny sentiment. Thank you for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is the sweetest! Lovely, perfectly CAS and a wonderful little set of images! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx