Saturday 25 August 2018

CAS Oh so Eclectic



This weeks challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches is a colour combination.
When I first saw these lovely colours I thought of autumn which is just around the corner.
Whilst looking for my vintage leaves stamp set I picked up Oh so eclectic, this is a set i have not used for a while so thought I would have a play.


My first card is on a white card base, and the image was stamped 
 in the following order Merry Merlot, Mango Melody and finally Poppy Parade.
I used Merry Merlot for the open flower stamp, before adding a sentiment to the bottom.





This card uses Very Vanilla cardstock, and I die cut my stamped image with a stitched square, and then mounted it onto a slightly larger square of Merry Merlot putting it at a slight angle on the card base.
I use lots of Hello cards whilst working away from home so thought this sentiment would come in handy.






3 comments:

  1. Love both of your cards but think the first one is my favourite. Thank you for joining us for this week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely use of this week's colors. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and great use of the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx