Wednesday 4 June 2014

Hibiscus


Can you believe it 2 post in one day!

The weather here in Leicester is awful it's not stopped raining all day.  I had planned so many little outside jobs today which I have not been able to do, so I spent the day in my craft room.

This is one of the cards that I have made.


The image is Hibiscus and bud from Justinklined digi shop, they have a gorgeous range of flowers and they are all so easy to colour, they have just added some more digi stamps to their freebie section so well worth a visit.
I have coloured the image with Pro markers and them cut around and mounted it using foam pads onto a square piece of card that I have scored using my score board.
The sentiment is computer generated.


close up of the image


I am entering this into the following challenge




post signature

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Gail. I love the image, beautiful colouring and fabulous CAS design.
    hugs Sue xx
    P.S. You could also enter this into the Without Words Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice, I am going to enter now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Gail, love the image and gorgeous design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Gail! I'm off to add a link to your card on the Just Inklined Facebook page!
    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a lovely comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, elegant card!. Thanks a lot for joining us at I Love ProMarkers. Hope to see you again soon, for new challenges. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx