Saturday 7 June 2014

spots and stripes


Good morning to you all.

This months challenge over at Crafty little Fairies is spots and stripes, and as I have a few male birthdays this month I thought I would use the chance to make a male card.

I have use a Digi Stamp Boutique image 'Sports Car Alf'
I have coloured it in promarkers and used Die namics blueprint 14 (again!!) for the layout, I just love this die set.  The papers are one of my favourites from Digi Chick called everyday life they are so versatile and are suitable for both male and female cards.
The sentiment is computer generated and I have used High Tower font, and printed it straight onto the paper.
The stars are from a die namic die. 

I am now off to see our new puppy and will hopefully have some pictures to show later today


many thanks for visiting 
Gail xx


I am entering this card into the following challenges


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx