Sunday 8 June 2014

Thank You


This weeks challenge over at Allsorts challenge blog is One Layer!  I found this very difficult because I always feel that I should add more layers.  When I made this card I wanted to mount the image onto red card but settled for the ribbon instead.

For the card I used a stamp from Inkylicious called Poppy Lea, I have had this stamp some time but it is ages since I used it.  I stamped onto buff card from Papermill direct and then coloured the poppy's with a red promarker. The seam binding is from my stash and the little tag is from LOV stamp set. I mounted the image onto foam pads and then onto the card blank. 



I am entering this card into the following challenge 


post signature

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Gail, love the very beautiful design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super one layer card for this weeks theme Gail, I thinks lots of us find this style difficult so you are not alone.

    Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail, sorry I'm so behind with commenting - I have been looking at your cards over the past week though and they're all beautiful. Absolutely love the photos of your gorgeous puppy! This card is stunning, I love the red against the buff card. A perfect layout too!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the red and kraft :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining our challenge at allsorts this week Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining our challenge at allsorts this week Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx