Saturday 7 November 2015

Mixed Media Christmas Tag






Loll over at stamping with loll is hosting a twelve days of christmas mixed media tag challenge.

Mixed media is not something that I am over confident using but I do love to play with new things, so I thought I would have a go.

I used a Stampin up punch for my tag and sponged in Blckberry Bliss, and Island indigo ink before stampingand one of the tree images from Festival of Trees set in white and added lots of glamour dust, I then tore off some white card for my snow and stamped a sentiment from LOTV in silver ink.

Happy Little Stampers have a Christmas Challenge Tag which started on 5th November and you can link up HERE





4 comments:

  1. Hi Gail. Your tag is so pretty!! LOVE the combination of colours for your winter sky ... and love all the sparkle from your glamour dust-covered trees. Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing your tag with my Twelve Tags of Christmas event! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sky and lovely sparkly trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colours are sensational, Gail!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous inky colors and perfect against the white trees! Beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx