Saturday 7 November 2015

Red & Gold






I have a card to share using the Delicate Ornaments Thinlits Dies from 'Stampin Up'.  
I made a card base in ivory linen card and  also cut a panel for the front which I die cut a circle in.  I then die cut my ornament in red mirror card, and also a frame to cover the circle. I adhered both the ornament and frame to my panel and added a piece of acetate behind the circle. I used some gold cord to hang my ornaments and adhered to the back of the panel with a glue dot.  I then used Christmas Greeting Thinlits from ' Stampin Up for the merry and cut in red mirror card and funky foam.  I added merry to the front panel and stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink.
To create the shaker part of my card I used some funky foam on the back of my card base added my 
Red, Gold & Black sequins before adding the panel.
The challenge over at Merry Monday Christmas Challenge this week is Red & Gold, I think there is enough Gold to count. lol

11 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I love that you made it a shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Love the deep rich reds. Those dies make an awesome card. Just Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wonderful card! Love the shaker and shiny goodness! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaah. Love shaker cards and this one is very pretty. Love the sentiment and those gorgeous ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for a red and gold challenge! Love the mix of stamped and die cut sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ornaments, Gail! I LOVE that one is a shaker! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally delightful, love every design detail of your beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shaker ornament, beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful design Gail. love the baubles, fabulous!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card! How delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Creative, festive & beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx