Thursday 12 November 2015

My favourite things





Hello .............

Welcome to the start of a new challenge at Moving Along With The Times.

Mrs Duck from team A as chosen the theme of anything from the My Favourite Things song from the great film the Sound of Music.  If you are not sure of the words then just pop on over to the MAWTT blog HERE.

Onto my card and I went with ' Snowflakes on my nose and eyelashes' well just the snowflakes really!!

My card base is Pool Party from stampin up and I used some white pigment ink to stamp my snowflakes.  I covered a panel of Pool Party card with some glittery velum and printed the sentiment on my computer.  I wrapped some silver cord around my panel and added a diecut snowflake.
lool forward to seeing your creations.


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Gail - very elegant, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab Gail, great for the Challenge. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is gorgeous Gail… SO elegant and a beautiful shade of green/blue! Love the way you've done the twine with the pretty snowflake! :-)
    Hope you have a nice day!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Gail, love the design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gail
    You do CAS so beautifully.
    Elegant snowflake.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a classy card Gail. I almost went with one large snowflake too. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply elegant, CAS and a lovely cool icy color. Just beautiful with this large snowflake and the staggered silver twine tie. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super CAS card
    Sorry I'm late but got problems with my lappy, keeps turning off
    Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx