Sunday 13 December 2015

A merry little wish


I have a card to share using my Festival of Trees stampe set and co ordinating punch.

The card base is Very Vanilla and I stamped two trees in Mossy Meadow ink onto a panel of very vanilla, and added some glamour dust for a little sparkle.  I masked off the bottom of the panel and sponged a little crumb cake ink to make some snow drift effect. ( I am not very good with sponging bit heavy handed )and again added some glamour dust.
I then punched a tree from Cherry cobbler cardstock added some gold sequins, and a little gold star that I had left over from a shaker card kit. I then made a little bow from gold twine and added to the bottom of the tree, before mounting onto the panel with foam dots.
I mounted my vanilla panel onto some cherry cobbler and then adhered to my card.

the new challenge over at the paper players is a colour challenge using all of the above colours




8 comments:

  1. Love this Gail! I'm putting it in my CASE file! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of Festival of Trees Gail! Such a versatie stamp set that is, and what a great way you rocked it! Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this!!! What a fun surprise, to make a red tree, but I love how it pops off the card...a great focal point, especially with SEQUINS!!! Woohoo! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! Love the great CAS design, perfect for the holidays! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty Gail and I love the dimension with the red tree in the centre and the glamour dust for sparkly snow. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the combination of the stamped trees and the punched tree. Lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Gail, such a great CAS card! The bit of gold and glitter are the perfect finishing touches. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx