Thursday 10 December 2015

Tag Card




I have a card to share today that actually started out as a tag for last months mixed media challenge at Happy Little Stamper, but unfortunately I never got around to blogging and linking it up!!!!!! I decided to make it into a card.

I have used my favourite technique for the background (Paper Smooching with Brusho's) I just love messing around with these great powder paints.

I used the sleigh ride edgelets from stampin up and cut the sleigh from white card and the line of trees from glitter card. I then used a stitched tag die on my brusho card added the trees and then the sleigh with some foam pads.  The star is punched out from glitter card.
I used a sentiment from Happy Little Stampers Mixed Christmas Sentiments set, and then mounted the whole tag onto my card base with some foam pads.
I coloured my ribbon using some brusho powder mixed with water, and then let it dry.


I am adding this to Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge anything goes.


4 comments:

  1. Hiya Gail, sorry i havent stopped by in so long, i hope you are well ??
    This is lovely, the blue really pops against the white.
    Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Gail!! LOVE the brushos background ... really beautiful and makes a perfect sky for your snowy scene. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail, this is beautiful! Wonderful vibrant sky - perfect backdrop for the snowy scene made by the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag .... love that night sky! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx