Thursday 10 December 2015

Moving along with the times




Welcome to a new challenge at Moving Along With The Times, this challenge will run for ................

Carole as chosen the theme for this challenge and she would like you to create something 

"to a special person at Christmas"

I have used one of my all time favourite Christmas Digi Stamps from Funky Kits "Warm Winter Wishes" I coloured the image with pro markers and added some glamour dust to the hat and trim. I have kept it very CAS
The sentiment is computer generated and I have added a little message to the inside.
The little glitter heart was punched from dazzling diamonds glitter card from stampin up


I am entering this card into the following challenge

14 comments:

  1. Hiya, Ah this is super, what a great card, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. I love that darling image and your coloring looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love it
    Hugs Carolex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very special card indeed Gill. Lovely colouring on your sweet image. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Gail, lovely card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a great image isn't it Gail, love your colour combo and your great CAS card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gail
    Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured.
    Love it!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gail left my comment the other day and just as I was about to correct my power went off and didn't think it had gone. So apologies on mistyping your name, but repeating on what a lovely card with gorgeous colouring. Happy Christmas to you and yours . Zx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is what I call a CAC card ( cute and cuddely ) , love the cas style..the sweet digi just pops out! Good luck at the Sugar Bowl challenge, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww ... so sweet Gail. Adorable couple, and great colouring. Love that glitter heart embellishment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Supercuts card. Thanks a lot for sharing it with us at I Love ProMarkers. Hope to see you back for new challenges. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card I do like this image and the colours. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sugar Bowl this month, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us at The Sugar Bowl this month. Hope you stop by to play again next week.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    Sugar Bowl DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx