Thursday 3 December 2015

thinking of you






today I have a card to share using the gorgeous White Christmas stamp set from Stampin Up.  I love this set and have made lots of cards using all the little elements that you get in it.

I started with some pool party card and stamped my image in whisper white ink, onto a die cut panel.  i added some snow flakes agin in white.  the snowman was stamped onto whisper white card and I used some promarkers to colour in the hat and scarf before fussy cutting out.  I then mounted him onto the card with some foam pads.  The sentiment is stamped in real red.

I am entering this into the following challenge

3 comments:

  1. Love this Gail, it looks fabulous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one Gail, lovely work!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card.Love the pale aqua colour and the lovely stamped background.Just perfect for the sweet snowman.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx