Thursday 7 January 2016

White on White Christmas Card



2nd post for today,

When I saw that the current challenge over at Merry Monday  White on White I knew that I was going to make this little shaker card.

I have used the delicate ornaments thinlits from Stampin Up and die cut from dazzling diamonds glitter card, then made a little frame for the shaker part.  The silver twine is also from Stampin Up.
I added some white glass glitter for my shaker and adhered the top panel to the base with some foam sheets.
The sentiment is from the embelished ornament stamp set.




11 comments:

  1. I do love white on white and this is lovely, a fab shaker Gail!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shaker card. Love that ornament. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail
    What a lovely unique card. Very elegant.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail, this is gorgeous. I just love it! Great inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant shaker card, Gail! Love these ornaments! I'm so glad you shared this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your white on white card Gail...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your elegant white-on-white design Gail. And the shaker turned out perfectly. I haven't had any luck making those. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and love the shaker box element!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. shaker cards always impress me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderfully creative and so beautiful, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, I love the pretty details. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx